Rhonda Pawlan, M.S. ADHD & Life Coach
Welcome! I am a Board Certified Life Coach with a specialty in AD/HD. By offering creative strategies, loads of patience and sincere support – with a splash of humor, I will coach you to successfully manage your challenges. As soon as we begin, you’ll be taking positive steps towards your goals. Tour my website, and subscribe to receive ADD Tips. Just add your e-mail address to the right ——->
The journey towards a more successful life begins here. Are you ready to take the first step?
Contact me for a free 30 minute consultation.
- Easily distracted? Unorganized? Lose track of time?
- Difficulty focusing on, starting or completing a task?
- A Procrastinator? Impulsive?
- Lack of time management & organizational skills?
- Feel overwhelmed, or like your life is controlling you?
- Know what you want out of life, but not how to get there?
- Have ADD or ADD-type challenges?
- Would like to make positive changes in your life?
I can help you move forward on a path to success!
As a Life Coach and an ADD specialist, I Help My Clients Live a Better Life…More Satisfying & More Successful.
Here are some important steps we can take together…
- Identify Your Strengths and Challenges
- Learn New Strategies to Manage Challenges
- Put Your Strengths to Work for You
- Get the Kind of Support and Accountability You Need
- Build a Plan of Action to Reach Your New Goals
Whether you are struggling with challenges, or simply want to make some wonderful positive changes in your life, coaching is the way to go! Tour this site, sign up for my ongoing informational posts, or request a free consultation. Isn’t it time you started moving in the right direction?