Your ADD / ADHD Chicago Coach
Does This Describe You?
- Impulsive: Decisions, spending, remarks, etc.
- Procrastinator: Putting things off and off and off…
- Perfectionism: If I can’t do it perfectly, why do it at all?
- Feel Overwhelmed: So many things to do, stressed out, I’ll never get to them all.
- Difficulty Making Decisions: Which phone, which job, what should I do next?
- Easily Distracted: Too many thoughts ideas, sounds, oh…there’s a squirrel!
- Unorganized: When to do what, where’s my to do list, where are my keys?
- Lose Track of Time: Distracted, not realizing how long it takes to do something…I’m late!
- Difficulty Completing a Task: Getting stuck at the start, middle or end of something – I’ll do it later!
- Is Your Mind Spinning?
I can help you learn to better manage these challenges!
If You’re Motivated For Positive Changes in Your Live, I am the Coach Who Can Help You Reach Your Goals!
My coaching offers you creative strategies, caring support, and a fresh way to look at your life. I have loads of patience, a great sense of humor, and many years of experience coaching people of all ages to successfully reach their goals.